Q: Can my research assistant complete a Document Supply request and pass it on to me?


Yes, a research assistant can make document supply requests on behalf of an academic, using the academic's user ID and login.
The academic must provide prior written permission to the Academy Library.

Please address the permission to:

Collection Services Librarian
Academy Library
UNSW Canberra

The academic is responsible for any such requests made on their behalf.

Last Updated: Oct 21, 2015

related topics

Related Topics

Comments (1)

  1. Lose bold text
    by lyn on Oct 21, 2015.