Research Consultations provide an extended opportunity for academics, postgraduates and honours students (including 4th year engineering) to discuss their research-related information needs with our Liaison Librarians.
You may benefit from a personalised research consultation if you are:
- Looking to undertake a literature review or to locate information related to your topic or area of research.
- Unsure whether you've located all relevant resources.
- Undertaking a systematic review.
- Wanting help to identify and search the Library's specialist databases.
- In need of assistance in managing your references and citations.
- Experiencing difficulty getting access to the information you've identified (e.g. full text articles or material not held in the Academy Library).
Research Consultations are generally by appointment Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. After hours research consultations are also available by appointment.
Please note that there may be delays between the initial receipt of the request and its allocation to a librarian and in the setting of a mutually convenient time to meet.